At Park Bayonne, you’re front and center in redefining what living in Bayonne is all about. You’re the face of the neighborhood. The social butterfly out and about exploring, dining, bar hopping. You’re the boss of Bayonne. Make it yours!
Bayonne, NJ is one of Hudson County’s most unique cities; located across the New York bay from Manhattan and situated amongst major hubs like Jersey City, Hoboken, Staten Island and Weehawken. Bayonne offers all of the conveniences of a large city with a diverse home town atmosphere and a more affordable cost of living. An expansive public transportation system provides seamless access to the area’s endless attractions including Liberty State Park, Liberty National Golf Course, Liberty Science Center, The Meadowlands, Hoboken and Jersey City. Bayonne residents and municipal leadership place great emphasis on building community by offering events and activities at the numerous parks and recreation facilities throughout the city.
Nourishment & Libations
- Lot 13 Longbar & Restaurant – If craft beer is your jam, this is the only place to go. Don’t sleep on the fresh burgers or Bavarian pretzel either.
- The Rock Pub and Grill – Cornhole? Shuffleboard? It’s happy hour heaven. Or make every Sunday a funday with $0.25 wings and loaded Blood Mary’s.
- Café Bello Ristorante – Enjoy a sitdown Italian dinner or upgrade your wine and pizza game at the bar.
- El Aguila Dorada – Feelin’ spicy? Best margaritas on the block.
- Laicos – Scenes from an Italian restaurant (a bottle of red, a bottle of white…). One of Jersey City’s best hidden gems just past our city line.
- Broadway Diner – Disco fries for breakfast, lunch, and dinner if you so please.
- The Little Food Café – Because sometimes, we need to eat a bit lighter, but make sure to grab a brownie on your way out.
- Buon Appetito Restaurant & Delicatessen – What’s a North Jersey town without an authentic Italian deli? Even better? They have a full service dining room too!
Bayonne’s planning leaders have paid special attention to parks and outdoor space. The city offers boat launches, waterfront walkways, tennis courts, pools, picnic areas, and an amphitheater. Events such as The Bayonne Farmer’s Market, Summer Sounds by the Bay, Summer Movie Series, and Summer Bash run from the spring through the fall. A variety of indoor recreation is available year round including basketball courts and an ice rink. Make sure to visit Bayonne’s Parks and Recreation site below for a full list of the city’s events, parks and amenities. Located across the street from 100 Acre Stephen R. Gregg Park, Park Bayonne offers its residents direct access to the park and its many amenities.
- CKO Bayonne
- Crossfit Bayonne
- City Sports Arena
- Bayonne Recreational Sports Leagues
- 100 Acre Stephen Gregg Park
- The Artist’s Den
- The Art Circle of Bayonne
- Bayonne Community Museum
- Bayonne Teardrop Memorial
- Bee’s Art Studio
- Boho Yoga
- Frank’s Theatres South Cove Stadium 12
Understanding the needs and interests of Bayonne’s diverse population, the city offers transportation services reaching local, regional, national, and international locations. Park Bayonne provides a complimentary shuttle service to the Grove Street PATH Station in Jersey City and Hudson-Bergen Light Rail just a few short blocks from the community. These transportation outlets provide access to Jersey City, Hoboken, Newark, and NYC, as well as the ferries, trains and planes that service them.